Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 27

Thirty Day Challenge: Day Three
July 27 – What part of your life is moving too fast… too slow?
I don't think there is a single part of my life that is moving too slow. Liam is growing at such a fast rate. Mike and I just celebrated out third wedding anniversary. Next Thursday is our annual "recreate the first date" extravaganza. Summer is flying by. I have a month of summer vacation left. I have truly loved being home with Liam. We have made a point of having adventures every day. We are having a great time. I don't know if we could survive being cooped up in the house all the time if I stayed home forever, but having the summers off is a gift. I love the little man that Liam is becoming. I love seeing my marriage become stronger than ever as we work together to create this life for ourselves.
I'd have to say that every part of my life is moving too fast. We just have to savor what will quickly become "back when Liam was little" days.

No comments:

Post a Comment